Simple Ways for Checking the Ration Card Status
Ration card is one of the important proofs of living nation and it has to specify the people living under above the poverty line or below the poverty line. Apart from that, it is also acting as a document proof for person’s nationality. After applying for the new ration card, you can know the status at online with a simple way. Now, the government has introduced various simple methods to track the ration card status. They provide people with the detailed information in order to check the status of ration card in this year. Moreover, they also provide the required information to know the status in order to help the folks those who face some problems about the ration card.
Required Documents for apply Food security card:
- If the candidate has moved to another place, then a cancelation of the old card is required
- In the case of NOC of the landlord, tenant or any other relevant proof like a receipt or rent agreement.
- In some cases, if you not able to provide residence proof, the Circle FSO conducts spot inquiries by getting the statement of two independent neighborhoods.
- Whole family member names register Letter or the Head of the department in the case of the applicant is in service.
- Must present name in the voter’s list
- Need a passport-sized photo of the head of the whole family with attested by MLA or gazette officer or Municipal Councilor or MP.
- Need Electricity or water bill.
Procedure to apply for ration card:
Some procedure is available for Ration card status and online application download.
- First of all enter the official website and login that page.
- Visit the home page and click the application download
- After finishing the download process, you have to open that application.
- Fill your details name of whole family and age of the family members, occupations, mobile number, present address, permanent address, and some other details.
- After filling all the details submit the form along with all specified documents.
- The applicant should be advised to take a hard copy out of the acknowledgment to check the application status at online of the ration card.
- The ration card also has the issuing date as well the ward number as the ration card status.
- Apart from that, track ration card status also provides forms for addition or deletion of name from that ration card, surrender form, it also provides details on the circle rationing office near to area.
How to check Ration card status?
You can check ration card status by Registration Number / Reference ID,
Head of the Family (Applicant) member Name, Or by Aadhaar card Number.
If your ration card deleted from the List. Make sure to check Rejection or deletion list along with the reason.
if you are from other states except above then make sure to check more details on ration card status all over India.