Check Epf balance online with Pf Number or UAN Number, by login to epfo portal. also, you can check pf amount by SMS and Missed call option.
Check Your EPF Balance through Online Official Site
EPF is an Employee Provident Fund is a benefits investment to the salaried individuals and is sustained lonely through the organisation of India. The EPF Balance Rule every company enclosing over 20 workers has to register by the EPFO. It is the best platform to savings as the minimum from their monthly salary of the employee that the fund amount will help at any event of retirement or another inability to work. When the individual begins to working, the basic of 12% on your salary deducted to your Employee Provident Fund account.
6+ Ways To check Epf Balance online
It is based on the employee’s monthly salary that the funded amount added to your account. These type of funds are shared both with several employees such as yourself as well invested based on the trust. This makes an interest rate of 8% to 12% which is chosen by the Indian government and central board organisation. The total interest is accessible on the official site of EPF site now the interest rate is 8.75%. The PF is always active you may get your pay. It is essential to every individual; if you’re shifting your job just update your EPF balance details through your new firm, provide the EPF number and continue the payment.
Check epfo services
EPf Balance by Missed call
you get pf details like pf balance monthly statement and last contribution details with SMS. All you have need give a missed call to EPFO Number. presently available at epfo portal only. But You can give a missed call from UAN Activated Mobile Number Only.
To check epf balance You can give a Missed call From UAN Activated Mobile Number to 01122901406
EPF Balance By SMS
Checking Epf balance by SMS Not a friendly way, why?
Because, typing on mobile sending to the unknown number, also need to store PF SMS Contact in contacts.
The Best alternate way Epf Balance by the Missed call. Or Epf balance checking on APP. easy just open the app.
EPFOHO UAN <ENG> To 7738299899.
In the case of Your Aadhar, PAN and Bank account details not approved by Employer you cannot get Epf balance Details BY SMS. Also, you have to Send SMS from UAN Registered Mobile.
EPF Balance check by Android App:
You can download Install epf balance Android App from google Play store. but be sure to check the original app. there are lot fake apps. including one of me but due to the busy schedule I ignored to update that epf balance app. You can download the epf app name as M-epf.
in order use the epf mobile you must activate the UAN Number.
How to check your EPF balance:-
- The first thing you have to get the PF unique account number. It is printed on your pay slip or checks by your HR team. For example, the number is MH/9908/5588870.
- Check your PF account number is whether new or in the old format. Recently the organisation has altered the establishment of code for workers, but several employers still displaying the old number on the slips.
- You can ensure the Establishment code PF number in the link at http://search.epfoservices.in/est search.php. If the site not works, just refresh the link one or more times.
EPF balance checking @ EPFO Portal
- Visit the EPFO official site at http://epfindia.com/site en/KYEPFB.php. Sometimes the server may not work properly it’s the reason for the site displaying.
- You can check the PF balance through EPF passbook choice or UAN option.
- Then select your state you working currently.
- Now, select your EPFO code.
- Enter your individual PF account information to check pf balance.
- The initial two fields are already filled with state and PF office.
- Enter your name entered in the pay slip and current mobile number.
- Click submit button. Now you receive the EPFO through SMS in few minutes.
- This method can show your PF account balance details clearly.
EPF Balance @ UAN Login Portal
In Order to check epf balance at uan members portal. you must have UAN Number. if you are not already activated you can activate it at uan Portal. also, you can readout uan activation process within 3 minutes.
For checking epf balance at UAN portal you need to login UAN Number & password. in a case of password forgotten, you can retrieve it by Mobile number OTP.
Epf Balance checking Flow at UAN Portal:
UAN Portal>> Login>> UAN Number & password>> Services>> UAN Statement & UAN Passbook>> Serves >> PF Account Balance & Statement.
Download PF passbook online
- You can download epf balance statement online with the epfo portal.
- To download pf account /statement online you have to activate UAN number. For that, you have to request the UAN number and then activate the UAN.
- You can track UAN status either activation or requested status.
Epfo login member registration
- Just visit members.epfoservices.in
- Click on register, then furnish the details like any identity card like pan card, voter Id, Aadhaar number.
- Select the state and then your region of pf office.
- Your pf number contains state and pf office.
- If you don’t have establishment code leave it blank.
3 digits number middle of the pf number.
- Enter all the details click on register you CAN get OTP SMS to your mobile
Enter the code and get your user ID and password. Finally, you are able to check Your PF balance online.
EPf Balance by Epfo login
with epfo login, you can pay pf amount every month online.
For paying pf amount you have to log into epfo portal. Select the account if you have multiple pf accounts select one pay using net banking with these banks SBI, HDFC, AXIS, ICICI and other etc..
Employers can pay pf for employees through esewa.epfoservices.in.