Update the Aadhar card there is the simple process to check and updates, Status through online by using Date of Birth, Name, Enrollment ID and Cell number.
aadhar card update /Correction process & staus @ resident uidai.net.in
Aadhar card is essential for every Indian citizen because it is an identification proof. It is mainly used in various places to show your individual proof as aadhar card. When the individual received the aadhar card Update, there are several came with some changes such as name, address, and others in the card. If you failed to change your mistakes on your card in the future circumstance; you may face some big issues of your proof.
The government has been providing many flexible ways to change their presence of mistakes in the aadhar card Update. By the use of online facilities, it is possible to correct your mistakes soon without wasting your valuable time.
How to Check the Aadhar Card status:
The Candidates can Apply for the Aadhar card through online by using our Official Website, So the Candidates can check the Aadhar card Status by using given below link to verify our Aadhar card.
Click here to Check Aadhar Card Status
Download the Aadhar card Process:
Candidates Apply For The Aadhar Card Through online, so the Candidates can check the Aadhar card Status and Download the card through online. The Candidates Download the Aadhar card by using given below link to Download.
Click here to Download the Aadhar card
How to correct mistakes and check the status of the Aadhar card through online:-
There are two methods available to make changes in your card. The first method is finished through the post. By any changes or update your details in your Aadhar card Update, via sending the request application to change the mistakes by post. The changes such as name, address proof, contact number, gender, and DOB of the candidate. The second method is simple and flexible to correct your mistakes through online mode. Now, the government gave the way to access through online method. Here simple steps to make changes follow these steps:
The second method is simple and flexible to correct your mistakes through online mode. Now, the government gave the way to access through online method. Here simple steps to make changes follow these steps:
Address |Surname |DOB | date of Birth change In Aadhaar
- Type the official site at http://resident.uidai.net.in/update-data in the address bar.
- The fresh page will open you entered the site. Click the button as “update Aadhar data” in the page.
- After the completion of above step; the page will redirect to the new page.
- Now, the page needs basic details of the candidate to provide the Aadhar card number in the field and click the button “Send OTP”.
- Now you will get OTP (one-time password) in your previously registered phone number.
- Just enter the code in the empty box.
- Then, the page Data update request you have now made your changes or checking.
- After finishing, snap submit button down on the page.
- Then the page will ask the candidate details to change the mistakes such as name spelling, address, mobile number, etc.
- After finishing this process, click the button “submit update request”.
- Before clicking the button make sure you entered details are right or not.
- Then the confirmation page will display and you finished the process, then click modify button.
- The page will redirect to attach your proof documents as soft copy.
- You may easily check your Aadhar card status on the same page. After Complete the Application can Check the aadhar card update through the website.
Check Aadhar Card Status – https://resident.uidai.net.in/check-aadhaar-status
Candidates can Download the Aadhar Card In Different ways that are given below:
Download the Aadhar card (Moblie): https://resident.uidai.net.in/web/resident/get-aadhaar-no
Download the Aadhar card (Enrollment ID): https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
Download the Aadhar card by Name wise: https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
Candidates can download the Aadhar Card Update Forms given below link to Download the form simple Way:
Download the Aadhar Card Form: https://nsdl.co.in/downloadables/pdf/Aadhaar-Enrolment-Form_English.pdf
Download the Aadhar Card Update Form: https://nsdl.co.in/downloadables/pdf/Aadhaar-Data-Update-Form-03.pdf
Aadhar Card Update online: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
Official Website: http://uidai.gov.in/